2019 Planning Commission Work Plan/Comp Plan
The Comprehensive Plan contains the community’s vision for its future and sets policy and guidance to achieve the vision. In addition to the vision of the future, the plan also includes “Elements” that address a wide range of topics including land use, housing, transportation, capital facilities and utilities, parks and recreation and economic development. The Comprehensive Plan also provides a policy framework that guides the City’s other functional plans such as the Park and Recreation Plan, the Comprehensive Water System Plan and the Comprehensive Sewer System Plan.
Update Schedule and Documents:
The Planning Commission has started preliminary review of the work plan for the year. The work plan can be downloaded *here*. Once the commission has reviewed all of the items a Public Hearing with the Planning Commission will be scheduled, environmental review will be completed and a recommendation will be made to the City Council. A public hearing with the City Council will be held prior to adoption of amendments. Many amendments this year are to our development regulations; which can be processed anytime throughout the year as long as they are in alignment with the City's Comprehensive Plan goals and policies.
If you would like to be notified of open houses, public hearings or other related information or would like to provide comments, please email compplan@ci.Enumclaw.wa.us. Here is a copy of the proposed public participation program *click here*.
PLANNING COMMISSION WORK PLAN & MEETING PACKET MATERIALS
- Work Plan
- January 24, 2019 Packet - Yearly Work Plan
- February 28, 2019 Packet - Future Land Use and Zoning Map amendment for 2040 Railroad, Underground Power Ordinance, Shoreline Master Program Update Introduction/Materials
- March 28, 2019 Packet - Underground Power Ordinance and Policy review. Shoreline Master Program Revisions.
- April 25, 2019 Packet - Shoreline Master Program Public Hearing
- May 23, 2019 Packet - Minor Amendments to the Single Family Residential Design Standards. New zone/Incentives for Large Lot Zoning.
- June 27, 2019 Packet - Minor Amendments to the Single Family Residential Design Standards. Large Lot Zoning Incentives.
- July 25, 2019 Packet - Short Term Rental Regulations and New Zone/Large Lot Zoning Incentives.