- 2024 Comprehensive Plan Request for Proposals. Notice is hereby given that the City of Enumclaw, Washington, is seeking submittal of proposals from qualified multidisciplinary consultants for the 2024 Comprehensive Plan Periodic Update.
- Annexation: Annexation helps ensure consistent and unified level of urban service.
- Current Projects: The City of Enumclaw is always moving ahead to improve the quality of life for its residents. This page links you to our online permit portal that shows all of the projects within the city. This includes, building permits, land use permits and other type of projects that would require a permit. Check this page often and let us know your opinion!
- Comprehensive Plan: Enumclaw's Winds of Tomorrow comprehensive plan, the vision for the community 2005 to 2022. The annual review process allows property owners to request changes to their property’s comprehensive plan and zoning designations.
- Shoreline Master Program: The city's shoreline regulations. View background information here.
Frequently Requested Planning Maps, Forms & Information
- Zoning Map (PDF): Detailed map showing zoning and comprehensive plan land-use designations, presented as area maps covering all parts of the city
- Land Use Permit Application Forms: For questions regarding Community Development forms, please contact Community Development at 360-825-3593 or email email@example.com.
- Impact Fees (PDF): Transportation, School and Park Impact Fees
- Tips for Selecting an Architect, Engineer, Design Professional
- Annexations Map