DUE TO THE COVID19 OUTBREAK THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. THE MEMO ABOVE OUTLINES THE CITY PROCEDURES FOR SUBMISSION AND ISSUANCE OF PERMITS. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY STAFF IS LIMITED IN THE OFFICE AT THIS TIME BUT MANY OF US ARE AVAILABLE VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL.
In light of clarification from Governor Inslee’s office last night that most commercial and residential construction is not considered essential, the City of Enumclaw will stop all building inspections until the Stay Home order is lifted or there is further guidance from the Governor, unless your project meets an exemption within the governors' order and you have received an approved affidavit from the Building or Planning Department.
If you believe your project fits within one of the exceptions, you can contact Enumclaw's Building Official Don McCann at 360-615-5794 or email@example.com.Affidavit Forms:
Site Construction Closure
Essential Project Inspection
Executive Order and Construction Guidance Memo:
Executive Order 20-20 dated March 23, 2020
Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
Construction Guidance Memo
We are a full service department promoting community and environmental quality through land use planning and permitting. The staff's mission is to work to ensure that the city remains a vibrant and sustainable city by partnering with decision makers, developers, and the community to balance a spectrum of needs and interests while attending to the dynamics of growth and change through:
- Providing planning and related support to strengthen neighborhoods
- Establishing and enforcing building and land use policies and regulations, including the Comprehensive Plan, zoning, shoreline management, environmental ordinances, and the review and processing of all building, land use and subdivision permit applications for land development and growth
- Developing plans to meet future citywide needs while ensuring compliance with the Growth Management Act (GMA)
- Providing reliable data, mapping and analysis to decision-makers
- Providing information and support to businesses