Forms, Documents & Helpful Links
Forms & Documents
For questions call 360-825-3505.
- Bad Check Packet for Merchants (PDF)
- Incident Self-Reporting Form (Form Center)
- The Enumclaw Police Department Incident Self-Report Form has been designed for ease of reporting minor incidents where there are no known suspects and in the case where a report may be needed for insurance or documentation purposes (except traffic accidents).
- Work Release Application (PDF)
- Public Records Request Form (PDF)
- Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer (PDF)
Below are some helpful links for the public looking for law enforcement information. For suggestions on other links, contact Media Services.
- King County Animal Care and Control
- The city contracts with King County for animal control and enforcement.
- King County Jail Inmate Lookup Service
- You can locate any prisoner in the King County system via this tool.
- King County Regional Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) Program
- AFIS provides criminal identification services to officers, investigators, prosecutors, and corrections staff. Program staff fingerprint and identify all inmates booked into county jails. This helps to identify possible wanted or dangerous offenders before they are released, even if they provide false names and incorrect information. Staff also recover and process fingerprints from major crime scenes. The AFIS Program’s existence aids in solving crimes throughout King County, and contributes to the safety of both officers and citizens.
- NSOPW - National Sex Offender Public Website
- On this site, you may see information about a registered sex offender who you may know or be related to, or who may live, work, or go to school near you.
- Public Safety Testing
- For information on applying for a position with the Enumclaw Police Department and other law enforcement agencies.
- RCW (Revised Code of Washington) by Title
- The RCW is the code for law enforcement for the State.
- Regional Public Information Network (RPIN)
- Get the latest up-to-date emergency information from dozens of agencies in King County.
- Sex Offender Locator
- Locate sex offenders by address and crime. If you have additional questions about sex offenders in the City of Enumclaw, please contact the EPD at 360-825-3505.
- Uniform Crime Reports - FBI
- VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday)
- Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs Crime Statistics
- Washington Traffic Safety Commission