Utility EmergenciesIf you smell a gas odor, see downed power lines or have a utility emergency:
- During regular business hours (9:00AM - 4:00PM) please call 360-825-5541.
- After regular business hours (4:00PM - 7:30AM) call 360-825-3505.
- In an emergency, call 911.
CALL BEFORE YOU DIG!!
Please call 811 two business days before you begin digging.
The Public Works Department is responsible for the planning, design, construction, operations, and maintenance of the City’s potable water, sanitary sewer, storm drainage, streets, and transportation systems. The Public Works Department also manages City right-of-way, the City’s fleet, its own Natural Gas and provides Solid Waste (garbage, recycling and yard waste) Collection service.
- Street System Operation and Maintenance
- Wastewater (Sewer) Collection and Treatment
- Water Treatment and Distribution Services for the city
- Stormwater Operation and Maintenance
For all utility service issues, please call the City Shops at 360-825-5541. For utility billing questions and information, please call the Finance Department at 360-825-3591.
- BACKFLOW DEVICE APPLICATION (PDF/FILLABLE)
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Short Form (PDF/FILLABLE)
- LDA Permit Application (PDF/FILLABLE)
- Pre-Application Form (PDF/FILLABLE)
- Resubmittal Form & Epermits Requirements FILLABLE
- Right of Way & Utility Construction Permit Application (PDF/FILLABLE)
- Sidewalk Cafe Application (PDF/FILLABLE)
- Tips for Selecting an Architect, Engineer, Design Professional
- Truck Hydrant Permit/Log (Truck Fill) (PDF/FILLABLE)
- Fire Hydrant Meter Rental Permit (PDF/FILLABLE)